top of page


🎶Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way🎶

It's December!! Christmas month is here! 🥳

To celebrate Christmas, E-Tuition prepares E-Tuition Xmas Recycle, Reuse, Recraft contest for students aged 10 to 17 years old. Whether by creating special handmade Christmas gifts for your loved ones or Christmas decoration, we want to see your spectacular seasonal makes! 🥰 Let's make December to remember.

All you’ve got to do is get creative at home and show us your handmade craft using recycled materials ♻️🌳🥫🧻 Example of recycled materials are paper, cans, glass, bottle and plastic. Why we recommend to use recycled materials? This is because it helps to protect the environment, conserves resources and you do not have to buy and use new materials to make craft! 🥰 Most importantly, save money!

✨ Save the date ✨

📅 Date: 22nd of December 2021

⏰ Time: 4.30 pm

💻 Platform: Zoom Room

Make sure to follow the terms and conditions and you are one step away to win cash rewards up to RM150 and mystery gifts! For your information, this contest will be held virtually via Zoom Room. Unleash your creativity at the comfort of your home because only top 5 will be selected for voting. Creative Christmas handcraft will account for 70% of the total LIKE from Facebook and the remaining 30% will be decided by E-Tuition judge. The best part is... every contestant will receive E-Certificate! 🤩

Scan the QR code or click the button to register! Hurry up because registration is open until 17th of December!

Stay connected with us on Instagram, Facebook and Tiktok to get more updates ✨

Facebook MindAppz: @MindAppzOfficial

Facebook E-Tuition: @ETuitionOfficial

Instagram MindAppz: @mindappzmy

Instagram E-Tuition: @etuition_official

Tiktok MindAppz: @mindappz.tiktok

Recent Posts

See All
bottom of page